I’m sure this list will change, but I want to get this down in writing. And not on a scrap of paper that will get tossed in the trash.
Things I’d like to do before I die- Part 1
In no particular order mind you.
1. Travel in China (cliche I know but I’d like to)
2. Travel in Russia (can’t justify my major without it)
3. Live on the East Coast (retire to Annapolis, see 4)
4. Learn how to sail (actually, have a nice boat, sail to boat shows)
5. Spend Christmas in Virginia (John, Debby- don’t move!)
6. Make Christmas Eve tamales from scratch (I cheat and buy from restaurants)
7. Tailgate at Homecoming (10 hours is not a long drive)
8. Live on the water (lake, ocean, river, doesn’t matter)
9. Learn how to sew (relearn, I’ve got the machine…)
10. Own a big old house with nice woodwork, claw foot tubs and radiators (I love me some radiant heat)
That’s about all I can come up with right now. Laundry to fold. Birthday dinner tonight- Garden’s of Salonica, can’t wait!