Pics Up!

Posted: May 27th, 2009 | Author: | Filed under: Misc. | 7 Comments »

Melissa just posted a few of the pictures from Thursdays shoot on her Photo Blog!

I can’t wait to see the rest!

• No Related Posts

7 Comments on “Pics Up!”

1. 1 Lindsay said at 6:50 pm on May 27th, 2009:

I love the pictures!! I have 3 favorites…the one where one of the boys is crying while laying in the grass, you with the boys on the swing, and the boys in the wagon! They are soooo cute, and getting so big! Can you believe that they are over half of a year old?! Pretty soon we will be planning first birthday parties for our twins!?!!!

2. 2 Kate said at 5:28 am on May 28th, 2009:

The boys in the radio flyer is my favorite! What great pictures!

3. 3 Mandie, Daniel and Dawson said at 6:41 am on May 28th, 2009:

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! My fave is the 3 of you on the swing, but I love the wagon one, and the one with them in the swing, and the one of them, with one of them crying.

4. 4 mrs.leah.maria said at 11:12 am on May 28th, 2009:

Oh my goodness, I love them so much! They all have such personality!

5. 5 Anonymous said at 8:50 am on May 29th, 2009:

These pictures are gorgeous. I dont’ know how we can tell them apart thought!!!

I can’t wait to see the rest

Grandma E

6. 6 Anonymous said at 5:01 pm on May 29th, 2009:

Erin, Could you please send me the link to the pictures? I seem to have misplaced it. Thanks. Debby

7. 7 Anonymous said at 3:14 am on May 30th, 2009:

Ah I love the pictures, your photographer did a great job! I think my favorite is the one in the grass. But they are all so cute. So sad you guys are not here this weekend. I would have been giving them auntie love… oh well it will be soon enough. But they will be even bigger! Can’t wait. they will probably be moving….

Ryon