Countdown.

Posted: January 17th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Misc. | 7 Comments »

Tomorrow at 2:15 we have our 1st Ultra Sound!

At my first appointment I was told to schedule one as soon as possible. The first available appointment was only a week or so before my next regular OB appointment so I just scheduled it for the same day as my appointment. Because now that I have two kids I don’t feel like I have the luxury of running to the doctor every chance I get like last time. Last time I never thought twice about scheduling an extra appointment here or there. Now it just seems to be a waste of time.

But we’ve been waiting for this appointment.

And it’s almost here.

This appointment is for the sole purpose of checking to see how many babes are in there. I know, I know….it’s probably just one. After having two I don’t know what to do with just one. I’m hoping for twins. And at 20 weeks I’ll be hoping for boy/s. I don’t know. I just really really love my boys.

Not that I wouldn’t love a girl. Of course I would.

Mr. Wonderful would be really happy with a girl. One girl.

That would be a whole new experience for us!

• No Related Posts

7 Comments on “Countdown.”

1. 1 Jenna said at 3:36 pm on January 17th, 2010:

I'm hoping for a girl. The Clotfelters are due for one, and I wanna do hair. If you don't have a girl, I might just put Lincoln's rait-tail in a pony when you're not looking.

2. 2 chelsea said at 3:50 pm on January 17th, 2010:

Ooh, so exciting! Can't wait to find out. Tim really wanted twins our first time around. I thought he was crazy, but then I saw all you mamas with twins and was a bit jealous. 🙂 It's a built-in playmate! Plus, is there anything cuter than twins? I think not. Well, maybe triplets. 😉 GL!

3. 3 Lindsay said at 4:02 pm on January 17th, 2010:

Update tomorrow as soon as you can!

4. 4 Anonymous said at 4:57 pm on January 17th, 2010:

We want a beautiful healthy baby. Boy or girl, 1 or 2. It does not matter. We will feel blessed with whatever God is sending to be a part of our family. Love, Grandma C

5. 5 Anonymous said at 8:08 pm on January 17th, 2010:

1 blessing or 2, doesn't matter. It will be so loved!!

Mom

6. 6 Sarah said at 1:34 pm on January 19th, 2010:

Well!? I can't wait to know!

7. 7 mrs.leah.maria said at 5:15 pm on January 19th, 2010:

Augh! I'm so behind here, but I want an update on numbers!