Judah in Motion

Posted: June 9th, 2011 | Author: | Filed under: Living in the City | Tags: #Judahthetank, house tour, video, walking | 8 Comments »

I went to sort through all of the boys clothes to find all the missing 2T Summer clothes and what I found was a whole bunch of damp boxes. So boo to that.

Judah was sitting in the laundry room amongst the dampish clothes waiting to be washed reading his book so I thought I should get out the video camera. This kid loves the camera!

It’s kinda long, but he does show his newest trick towards the end.

I love this kid.

8 Comments on “Judah in Motion”

1. 1 snyde043 said at 8:26 pm on June 9th, 2011:

What a happy looking little guy!

2. 2 erinclot said at 9:46 pm on June 9th, 2011:

He's all smiles, all the time. Unless you tell him 'No'!

3. 3 Beth said at 8:49 am on June 10th, 2011:

So cute! He is getting so big!

4. 4 ewoman88 said at 9:35 am on June 10th, 2011:

BAHAHAHA If I had a nickel for every time I said "Did I tell you no?" to a complaining little boy… 🙂

5. 5 Jes said at 11:45 pm on June 10th, 2011:

That kid is going to be a football player, I just know it. He is indeed Judah the TANK!

6. 6 ogĹ‚oszenia towarzyskie said at 3:50 pm on June 16th, 2011:

Years old, a superb information friend. Thnkx Having said that I am going through issue with your own really simply syndication . Don’t know for what reason Struggles to join. Consequently anyone developing identical Rss predicament? Any individual discussion please react. TQ

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘1528085760 which is not a hashcash value.

7. 7 find a niche said at 12:29 am on June 25th, 2011:

Gday! I just choose to offer a enormous thumbs up with the great facts you’ve got here for this post. I should be coming back to your site for further soon.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘800339968 which is not a hashcash value.

8. 8 Marel said at 9:31 pm on June 29th, 2011:

What a neat article. I had no ilnikng.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.