Brought to you by…
– 7pm bedtime for all three boys. Maybe a little later for Wyatt because, why not?
– 7pm start to our Steak Dinner Date Night in our backyard, where we talked and talked and talked some more, like we did when we were first dating and had a backyard to hang out and talk in.
– A bottle of Vinho Verde. I’m not sure what Yogi Dad was drinking and I’m not so sure I care…beer maybe? I had a long week and I enjoyed every last drop. Also, something I haven’t done nearly as frequently as I did when we had a backyard to hang out in.
– A little one on one time with my husband that EdenFantasys would be proud of*.
– 3 boys sleeping through the night and a husband who got up with them at 7am and fed them breakfast.
– Sleeping in until 9am. Because I am thankfully married to a morning person and he understands that I am NOT a morning person and allows me to luxuriate in not having to get up on weekend mornings.
– Hot coffee out of my own coffee pot. Why am I the only one in the world who likes a regular old coffee pot over the Keurig?
Even those dark clouds and rumbling skies don’t stand a chance against this mood. Also, I’m going to the Twins game with my Mom today! Maybe I’ll get through more than 2 innings at Target field this time!
Let’s hope we’re not rained out.
While we’re at it, let’s hope the basement doesn’t flood again.
Well, that’s a buzz kill.
Nope….still in a good mood!
*That’s all your gonna get. But you can get ideas for 500 Great Dates from this book.