Long Term Goal: Met!

Posted: August 18th, 2011 | Author: | Filed under: Breastfeeding | Tags: Breastfeeding, Breastfeeding Blog Hop, Long term goal | 17 Comments »

We made it.

One year. That was my long term goal.

We scraped it together and now we are here.

Lots of tears, lots of days I thought the end was near. Hell,I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to make it past that first month at the rate we were going!  But we soldiered on, making revisions to our plan as we went along.

And now, here we are. One year.

That is something to celebrate.

I am deeply thankful to everyone who had words of wisdom when I needed it most, offering up support (and stashes of galactogogues) and just reading my endless words about my struggles. I could not have done this without you.

This post is part of the Breastfeeding Blog hop hosted by Life with Levi, Diary of a Devil Dog Wife and myself. the linky is open every Thursday and Friday with a new topic each week. This week we’re talking about Breastfeeding Celebrations!

17 Comments on “Long Term Goal: Met!”

1. 1 sooobig said at 4:21 am on August 18th, 2011:

Congratulations! We are at a year today as well. Go, us!!
    Crystal http://www.SoooBig.com

2. 2 Camille said at 5:31 am on August 18th, 2011:

Congrats!!! =)

3. 3 Lori said at 9:29 am on August 18th, 2011:

Woot! Yay for making it to one year. We're so close too and I never thought it would happen!

4. 4 Nikki said at 1:54 pm on August 18th, 2011:

Congrats on making it to you goal!!!

5. 5 Lynell said at 8:57 am on September 13th, 2011:

Pin my tail and call me a dnoeky, that really helped.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

6. 6 Vyolet said at 7:32 pm on September 14th, 2011:

Too many compliments too little space, tnhaks!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

7. 7 Mysanityblog said at 4:45 pm on August 18th, 2011:

Congrats on making it a year! I wish I had been able to breastfeed longer than i did, but it just didn't work out. I am grateful I was able to for at least 6 months.

"Nothing Cute About Little Girl Lingerie" http://mysanityblogspot.blogspot.com/2011/08/noth

8. 8 Roxie said at 12:27 pm on September 13th, 2011:

I found just what I was needed, and it was etnetraining!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

9. 9 Kelenna said at 8:41 pm on September 14th, 2011:

Wow, your post makes mine look feblee. More power to you!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

10. 10 lilburghers said at 6:51 pm on August 18th, 2011:

Congrats! I hope we can make it there too…posts/blogs like yours give this mama hope! 🙂

11. 11 Nikki said at 8:01 pm on September 13th, 2011:

That’s not just logic. That’s raelly sensible.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

12. 12 Fats said at 10:01 pm on September 14th, 2011:

Begun, the great itnenret education has.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

13. 13 Charity said at 9:10 pm on August 18th, 2011:

Congratulations

14. 14 lifewithlevi said at 11:31 pm on August 18th, 2011:

Congrats!! #JudahTheTank is a luck boy. I'm so proud of you!!!

15. 15 Keyaan said at 6:35 pm on September 13th, 2011:

A bit surprised it seems to simple and yet ufsuel.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

16. 16 Kaylyn said at 9:05 pm on September 14th, 2011:

Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of puttnig it!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

17. 17 Lavonn said at 1:25 am on September 13th, 2011:

Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of putnitg it!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.