1 in 110

Posted: August 19th, 2011 | Author: | Filed under: Autism | Tags: 1 in 110, Autism | 8 Comments »

Our diagnosis went a bit more quickly- 6 months from first signs of language loss to diagnosis at age 2.

This sums it up perfectly. Please, tweet, share to facebook, stumble, reddit- 1 in 110 kids. This isn’t going away. This could be you.

8 Comments on “1 in 110”

1. 1 thespringmount6pack said at 1:31 pm on August 19th, 2011:

Visiting from the Alexa blog hop. Come on by

2. 2 Beth said at 4:10 pm on August 19th, 2011:

Great post Erin. It brought tears to my eyes. I vow to donate money to Autism Research and to also educate myself more on Autism so I can be a better support for the boys and you and John! They are loved so much and great kids!!

3. 3 Bonnie said at 3:15 pm on August 21st, 2011:

That was good — I watched the whole thing, which is rare for me when a video is over 2 minutes long….. Actually in Minnesota it's 1 in 70.

4. 4 Tina said at 2:00 am on August 22nd, 2011:

Erin, for so many years I have kept things regarding my son hidden and when I have tried to outreach to others it seems as if I could not talk about it because people just dont understand. I love the video and so happy you blogged about it so that I can share and help others understand what it is like!

5. 5 Lori said at 6:40 am on August 22nd, 2011:

I watched this with tears streaming down my face. While I knew autism was common, I didn't realize just how common. Thanks for sharing.

6. 6 Sticky said at 6:36 am on September 14th, 2011:

This does look promising. I’ll keep comnig back for more.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

7. 7 solodialogue said at 1:16 pm on October 3rd, 2011:

Our hearts are one in this way. All of us in the ASD parenting world know so deeply the meaning of this one. Glad you posted it here…

8. 8 Jenna said at 2:37 pm on January 11th, 2012: