You are Wonderful.

Posted: December 8th, 2011 | Author: | Filed under: Breastfeeding Blog Hop | 10 Comments »

I found this when trying to come up with a great list of encouraging words for breastfeeding moms and I think it pretty much sums it up!

This week we are talking Words of Encouragement for breastfeeding moms. As usual, link up your posts and be sure to visit my co-hosts: Life with Levi and Diary of a Devil Dog Wife!

• No Related Posts

10 Comments on “You are Wonderful.”

1. 1 sooobig said at 7:52 am on December 8th, 2011:

I love this! Especially "Trust your body." It knows what it's doing! I would also add – "Trust your baby." I followed her lead – After those first sleepy days, she seems to know what was best in terms of when to eat and how much to eat.
    Crystal http://www.SoooBig.com
    My recent post You Can Do This!

2. 2 Gaby @ Tmuffin said at 10:09 am on December 8th, 2011:

This is so great! What awesome reminders, from real women, about the challenges, benefits, and wonderful things that come along with breastfeeding!
    My recent post Breastfeeding: All I Want is Empathy

3. 3 Christy said at 10:32 am on December 8th, 2011:

ok you made me ugly cry with that one!! but in a good way ๐Ÿ™‚ So inspiring, thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday: Dinner with SPD

4. 4 Jeniffer Smith said at 12:33 pm on December 8th, 2011:

Between this and Jen's video this morning, I'm in tears! Thank you so much for sharing!
    My recent post Breastfeeding Blog Hop: You’ll Get Through This!

5. 5 Leonor Miller said at 2:58 am on December 9th, 2011:

My sister in law has given birth to a beautiful baby yesterday morning. i think this video will be much helpful to her. Will forward or share it. Thanks
    My recent post Bras ergorest

6. 6 pinkoddy said at 9:14 am on December 9th, 2011:

That was a great video with so many good messages there.
    My recent post Simple Snowmen

7. 7 Lola T. said at 11:54 am on December 10th, 2011:

Wonderful messages in the video! Would be very helpful to me seven months from now :-). Thanks!
    My recent post Te de alpiste

8. 8 Ellie said at 4:53 am on December 11th, 2011:

I'm going through my first pregnancy (6 months) and am anxious about breastfeeding. Your post has given my encouragement. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post my anxiety experiences

9. 9 Ellie said at 4:51 am on December 11th, 2011:

10. 10 lifewithlevi said at 12:41 am on December 15th, 2011:

Trust you body – best advice! Love this!
    My recent post Rear Facing Or Bust