A Day in the Life of DiaperCo {A Guest Post}

Posted: January 14th, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Cloth Diapers | Tags: 30 Days of Dipes, Cloth Diapers, Guest Post | 107 Comments »

Today’s guest post comes from Ashlee- half of the terrific DiaperCo duo.  Here she tells us a bit of what a day in the cloth diaper business is like.  Thank you Ashlee!  Be sure to check out the joint giveaway that DiaperCo is offer for the 30 Days of Dipes event- it’s a big one!

Ever wonder what it’s like to own an online cloth diaper company?

When you visit an online cloth diaper business, what do you see? Cute fluff for sale, maybe an “about us” section and FAQ, and a place to enter your credit cart information when purchasing. But just who are these people packing up your wet bags and pocket diapers and answering your emailed questions? In our case – that would be me (Ashlee), my husband Alex, and our little family-owned operation (DiaperCo.com) that we operate out of our house. We also have two young daughters (4 and 20 months) along for the ride. Running our own small business requires patience, a sense of humor, and focus. But we love what we do and wouldn’t have it any other way! Here is a day in the life of DiaperCo:

“Mommy! Daddy! Up!” This is how our day starts – my sweet toddler, Maria, is my backup alarm clock (I tend to hit that snooze button way too many times). She is the first of our family of four to wake up and she always demands that I get up as well. I roll over to check the time – 6:45am. Bleary eyed, I shuffle into the kitchen to start some coffee. While it is brewing, I sit down at my laptop and pull up DiaperCo’s email. I have a few questions from customers. As I start typing my responses, Maria tugs on my pajama pants. “Momma….MILK!” she insists. She is still nursing and I don’t foresee her self weaning anytime soon. It’s amazing how well you learn to multitask when you have little ones. I respond to emails, order inventory, sometimes even talk to customers on the phone while nursing. It helps Maria to feel secure and it helps me to get things done without having to constantly check on her.

30 Days of Dipes: A Day in the Life of DiaperCo

Alex and our other daughter, Eleanor, get up next. Eleanor asks if she can watch “just one episode of Donald Duck…pleeeeease???” We decided to ditch our TV a few years ago to save our sanity and $$, but we have YouTube for occasional cartoon watching. I sometimes have to share my laptop screen: my business stuff takes up one side, and a cartoon plays in a web browser window on the other side. I sit squished between two bouncy, giggly little girls that squeal with delight at Donald’s comedic misfortunes. Focusing on my own stuff requires major concentration skills! But still, I wouldn’t give it up for anything.

After I catch up on some minor admin stuff, all four of us eat breakfast (and Alex and I have 1-2 cups of our life’s blood: COFFEE), then Maria and I take Eleanor to preschool. Alex runs his own marketing/web design/business branding company in addition to DiaperCo (www.getcultstatus.com), so he stays behind to get other things done. I arrive back home and spend some one-on-one time with Maria. We read books and she helps me with a few simple chores. The girl LOVES helping me put away laundry. I hear our printer whirring in the background. DiaperCo received an order! I grab the paper invoice and pull the correct items out of our inventory. We have a “wall of fluff” as I like to call it. All the inventory is tucked neatly away in plastic storage bins, arranged by size or color and stacked up against a wall in our dining room. Is it weird to find extreme joy in seeing diapers arranged in a rainbow?

30 Days of Dipes DiaperCo Guest Post

Maria watches as I put items for a customer into a box or mailing bag. Sometimes she tries to “help” by adding an exclusive free gift – like her toy farm animals, crayons, or a single puzzle piece. I appreciate her generosity, but I triple check everything just to be sure it is correct and there aren’t any odd surprises sealed into someone’s order. Sometimes I make a game out of it. We count how many inserts are being packed or name all the different colors of diapers. It takes extra time, but helps her to feel included. When everything is ready for the post office, we take a nursing and cuddle break.

Any packaged orders get mailed, Eleanor comes home from preschool, and I prepare lunch for everyone while the girls play (or draw on the wall without me knowing, or occasionally terrorize our cat). Suddenly, the phone rings. I grab it. I used to feel shy about talking with customers, but now I love it! It feels great to help out other moms and dads with their cloth diapering journey. There are so many different types of families, so many reasons for choosing cloth, so many different stories. It keeps every day interesting and continues to keep us passionate about what we do.

30 Days of Dipes DiaperCo Guest Post

After lunch is nap time for the girls and productive time for Alex and me.We catch up on our social media interactions and discuss future business plans and decisions. Recently, it’s been a lot of discussion about co-hosting this year’s Great Cloth Diaper Change with Life With Levi and The Slacker Mom ;).

The rest of the day is filled with phone calls, emails, setting up and cleaning up art projects for the girls, packing orders (Eleanor is my special big girl helper – she loves taking the shipping labels off the printer and sticking them on the packages) and trying to sneak in as many loads of dishes or laundry as I can in one afternoon. As dinner time rolls around, I’m ready to relax with my family, get in some decent facebook and blog-reading time, and prepare for another day. I look forward to what tomorrow will bring.

Diaperco is a family-owned retailer of cloth diapers & accessories, earth-friendly soaps & detergents, cloth feminine hygiene products, and natural parenting products. Diaperco is run by Ashlee (@ashleesobieski) and Alex Sobieski (@alexsobieski), natural parents and cloth/breast-feeding advocates. www.diaperco.com

Are you social? Say Hi. Let us know what you thought of the article!
Twitter: @diaperco
   Facebook.com/diaperco

107 Comments on “A Day in the Life of DiaperCo {A Guest Post}”

1. 1 Trisha W. said at 11:49 am on January 14th, 2012:

I had to smile at the nursing/multi-tasking comment. That is exactly how I came to learn that there were cloth diapers beyond the prefolds I had been using for so many years. When my last baby was born I would hang out at the computer and surf the net while feeding her.

2. 2 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 1:14 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Sometimes the nursing "gymnastics" (usually her toes trying to connect with the laptop keyboard) end up in a facebook post or rare email that looks like this "345tee joasdjo a45"…but hey, most people get a kick out of it when I tell them what's up ;).

3. 3 Nikole H. said at 11:53 am on January 14th, 2012:

Wow! I knew it was hard work, but I'd never thought of all the details in the daily break down of business and family — at the same time! A couple friends and I have thought about opening a CD store since the closest one is over an hour away…who knows, maybe some day 🙂

4. 4 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 1:17 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Do it! I've met some super nice people since I got into the biz! Plus if your fellow co-owners are your friends, I bet you would have a ball!

5. 5 Brigitte B. said at 12:43 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I'm so impressed by the business you've started. I'm thrilled that people can do what they love and believe in while still spending lots of time with their children. Thanks for sharing with us!

6. 6 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 1:25 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Awwww, thank Brigette! I have to give props to my awesome husband…he has such a passion for entrepreneurship, and it was him who encouraged me when I didn't think running my own biz could be a reality. It is fun being around the girls. Some days are better than others, of course (as with any parent/child relationship!). But I love how enthusiastic they are about helping and learning how I pack orders and such. I hope this gives them great memories of cloth diapering so they want to use them on their OWN kids someday!

7. 7 amy v said at 12:51 pm on January 14th, 2012:

what a great insight into your sweet family! i loved reading about your daughters and their 'help'! i think it'd be hilarious to find a puzzle piece tucked in w/ an order!!!!

8. 8 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 1:28 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Thanks! If you ever place an order with us, just leave a note in the comments section stating whether you would prefer a princess or zoo animal puzzle piece. Maria takes requests ;).

9. 9 Sarah Wells said at 1:06 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love this post! I love to see the ins and outs of a home business! That is awesome that you can multi task like that and I love that you include your children in the orders and use it as a learning experience! That is so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! 🙂
    My recent post Hello 2012! 🙂

10. 10 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 1:47 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Thank you so much – glad you enjoyed it! I had fun writing it, actually! Multitasking is not always my strong suit, but it's easy when you can make it into a game (and you have a cup of hot coffee on hand to keep your energy up)!

11. 11 Denise Taylor said at 1:14 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love insight like this! It's great how your kids get included in the business. It will probably be of great benefit to them later in life to learn about inventory and accurate orders so early 🙂

12. 12 Rebecca said at 1:27 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love the insight, and the knowledge that this is a real family company.

13. 13 Christine Lopes said at 1:31 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love the cute little helper. My little helper is really good at unfolding laundry for me!

14. 14 thesecretlifeofasahm said at 1:31 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I am a SAHM of 3 little ones and I couldn't imagine having to take care of anything but them:-) You are definitly a strong and amazing person. I love how you multitask!

15. 15 Jesllee said at 2:29 pm on January 14th, 2012:

The story of your younger daughter "helping" by giving extra gifts was adorable. I look forward to possibly visiting your store when I move to Minneapolis in March.

16. 16 regan said at 2:36 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love this! I have been knocking this idea around for a while because there is nowhere for me to go to see diapers in person . If I feel this way then I have to think that others do too and hopefully it'll get more people to CD. Plus I don't want to go back to my 9-5 office job 😉

17. 17 Jodi J said at 2:43 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I think it's great that you can run a business and stay home with your kids. I'm sure they are excited to be able to help mom with her job.

18. 18 Ashlee_DiaperCo said at 9:45 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Thanks – I'm fortunate that they both enjoying helping. Most of the time, anyway. 🙂 Sometimes they would rather cause mischief.

19. 19 Alanna said at 3:14 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I love this article! I too run a cloth diaper site on my own…no helpers! My day consists of 5 am gym, home by 7 am, print out orders, answer e-mails, the kids wake up, breakfast (I usually drink a protein shake so I can quickly pack orders), get to enjoy all of the mom stuff with my 2 toddlers, nap time at noon, check for more orders/emails, pack them and go to the post office if the mailman has not come (luckily my husband works from home on most days so I can run errands without the little one's), grocery shop or run errands, try to complete as much house work as I can before kids wake up, feed kids again after nap, get ready for dinner, etc. Then at night after they are asleep I make sure I get any other orders ready for the next day and answer e-mails before bed. Whewww! I wouldn't have it any other way though and I really admire you Ashlee! 😉

20. 20 Laura B. said at 3:46 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I loved the bit about Maria trying to add exclusive free gifts. I can picture opening up my fluff mail to find a weeble.

21. 21 Beth R said at 4:13 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Thank you so much for sharing this! That is so much for you to handle and I amazed at how you are able to multitask especially with little "helpers."

22. 22 April G said at 4:18 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Wow! Kudos to doing such a great job running a business AND caring for a family! 🙂

23. 23 Kristina S said at 5:23 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I enjoyed reading this post! I wish I could be that productive when I'm with my daughter. I am barely able to get anything done :S

24. 24 Brandi Elam said at 6:55 pm on January 14th, 2012:

You sound very busy! And no, it's not weird at all to like seeing diapers arranged in a rainbow! I love it! I've got my eye on a yellow diaper (my least favorite color) just because I need one to complete my "rainbow"

My recent post Beyond Childproofing

25. 25 Melissa said at 9:25 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I don't know how you do it all!

26. 26 Lolli S said at 10:09 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I only have one child and I know how hard it is to multi-task! Kudos to mommy's of multiples that breastfeed too 🙂 What a wonderful gift to our children!

27. 27 Hannah said at 10:18 pm on January 14th, 2012:

I'd love to have a family business… You're an inspiration!

28. 28 meghansmomma said at 10:21 pm on January 14th, 2012:

love that you're still nursing and i love the see-through bin storage system! i was wondering how online home businesses stored their inventory

29. 29 kim johnson said at 11:04 pm on January 14th, 2012:

You are an amazing multitasker. I struggle to nurse and do homework at the same time, could have something do do with the fact that my son wants to eat my homework.

30. 30 Jenna Guizar said at 11:41 pm on January 14th, 2012:

This is such an awesome inside view that you've given us! So interesting to hear what your day-to-day is like 🙂

31. 31 debbiemoretti said at 11:55 pm on January 14th, 2012:

Seems like a busy, yet fulfilling day!

32. 32 Carrie M said at 12:26 am on January 15th, 2012:

I love entrepreneurial families! Thanks for sharing this. I have a mom who started an indie bookstore and a dad who builds airplanes. I guess I have small business in the family and I respect you so much for your efforts.

33. 33 JenniferC said at 12:51 am on January 15th, 2012:

I enjoyed the inside view of an online/at home business. I have wondered how mothers find the time and the space at home to organize their businesses.

34. 34 Rachel N said at 12:58 am on January 15th, 2012:

I have 2 little ones and can't imagine being able to also work from home, my 2 boys are a full time job! I admire mommies like you who can so that. Kudos to you!

35. 35 aubree faunce said at 2:20 am on January 15th, 2012:

I would love to have a cloth diaper business!!!
    My recent post NICU Adventures

36. 36 A. Ehlers said at 6:38 am on January 15th, 2012:

It is neat to see the "behind the scenes" and get that inside look.

37. 37 Alex Liz Robinson said at 11:39 am on January 15th, 2012:

What a great post! I love hearing how this all started. I love that this is a family business!

38. 38 susanne wedel said at 2:36 pm on January 15th, 2012:

not really, as i am working full time. and for sure this would be another full time job.

39. 39 Clayre said at 3:09 pm on January 15th, 2012:

This post made me turn to my husband and say, “Let’s open a cloth diaper business,” to which he promptly said “no” and went outside to climb trees with my brother. Haha….I will keep working on him. You are inspiring!

40. 40 katlynn said at 3:33 pm on January 15th, 2012:

I don't know if I would EVER be able to handle all that you do! Wow, how amazing and inspirational.

41. 41 Sherry Poirier said at 7:12 pm on January 15th, 2012:

Sounds like an awesome day 🙂

42. 42 Carolyn H said at 8:55 pm on January 15th, 2012:

I loved reading your "Day in the Life of…" post. I've always wondered how mama's with cloth diaper stores do it.

43. 43 Amanda Edwards said at 9:18 pm on January 15th, 2012:

I'm so jealous! This sounds amazing!
    My recent post I'm Pregnant and Nursing

44. 44 Mrs. Smitty said at 9:53 pm on January 15th, 2012:

I like seeing a bit of the "behind the scenes" reality! Thanks! I love how you are able to keep your whole family involved, it makes a statement about the ability to keep your kids first even as a business owner!
    My recent post HAPPY NEW YEAR!

45. 45 Sarah Jane said at 10:08 pm on January 15th, 2012:

Your daughter sounds like mine. She too loves mama's milk and insists I get up ASAP in the morning!!
    My recent post Saturday Stumbles {Links}

46. 46 Ana Davidson said at 11:21 pm on January 15th, 2012:

Wow, I could never do what you do. Awesome.

47. 47 Amanda Alvarado said at 1:28 am on January 16th, 2012:

Sounds very busy but so much more rewarding than working outside the home! Kudos to you two and I wish you continued good luck and lots of sales!

48. 48 Sarah said at 7:40 am on January 16th, 2012:

It sounds like you are a multi-tasker extraordinaire!! 🙂

49. 49 coley r said at 7:41 am on January 16th, 2012:

how sweet.. busy and crazy days are so fun.. i am sure you are ready for a break though!

50. 50 Melissa said at 11:48 am on January 16th, 2012:

You have an awesome schedule! I would love to be so organized… I am the opposite! Although I often multitask while nursing. I never really thought of what is going on behind the scenes when I order diapers! I think everyone should read this before they start complaining about their order from any retailer!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    My recent post Converting to Cloth Wipes the beginning

51. 51 nichole said at 11:58 am on January 16th, 2012:

Sounds like your busy!

52. 52 Jeniffer Smith said at 5:25 pm on January 16th, 2012:

Ooh…the wall of fluff sounds so pretty! I admire the way that you combine family and work. Sounds like you've got a great system going!
    My recent post Intentional Meals: My New Four Week Meal Plan Strategy

53. 53 Whitney Bofferding said at 12:04 am on January 17th, 2012:

This is amazing. I love how the girls help too! I'm loving more and more that you guys are a family owned store…looks like I'll be ordering from you soon! When I hit the submit button I'll smile knowing what will happen next! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

54. 54 Nicole Roman said at 1:55 am on January 17th, 2012:

Wow what a busy day! Great job on being able to do it all! I love that you get the kids involved, they really do like to feel like they're helping out. I giggled when I read that your youngest tries to help out by sneaking something into the package… I recently received a package I had ordered from an online retailer & there WAS a crayon inside, lol.

55. 55 Meghan V. said at 10:05 am on January 17th, 2012:

Wow I have two little ones also and cannot imagine trying to run a business also!

56. 56 Mandy S said at 11:06 am on January 17th, 2012:

Thanks for sharing your day with us! It's great to learn about a family-owned/operated company, and to see the how and who of your daily activities. 🙂

And – thank you for co-hosting the Great Cloth Diaper Change!

57. 57 Vanessa Coker said at 2:50 pm on January 17th, 2012:

OMGoodness so cute! I love supporting "real" people's business so this gave me warm and fuzzy feelings 🙂

58. 58 Melinda Ciaccia said at 5:09 pm on January 17th, 2012:

We appreciate all the hard work behind DiaperCo =)
    And I also know what you mean about nursing and multi-tasking. Being a mom, a full time student, and having a full-time job, I have learned that it is absolutely necessary to do homework while nursing or pumping. I also now pump while cleaning the kitchen and sometimes while driving!
    My recent post Dear Baby Donna Creations Review!

59. 59 Vanessa said at 10:00 pm on January 17th, 2012:

This is inspiring to read. Glad you are able to make it work.

60. 60 Suzanne said at 10:43 pm on January 17th, 2012:

I don't know how parents juggle having their own business and raising a family but my hat goes off to you!! A relative of mine is a mother of 5 and runs a cloth diaper business and I admire her so much. Keep up the great work and thanks 🙂

61. 61 Danea T said at 11:14 pm on January 17th, 2012:

Loved hearing about the inner workings and multitasking <3

62. 62 Romina said at 11:58 am on January 18th, 2012:

I wish we could ditch the TV, but my husband and I actually like to do something mindless even if it's just for one hour. You always hear about how and why mompreneurs start their business, but not what it's actually like. It's a very interesting insight.
    My recent post Green Resolutions Giveaway Hop is here

63. 63 Ellie said at 1:35 pm on January 18th, 2012:

I admire you for starting and running your own business. It has to be a scary undertaking; although, I'm sure it has its rewards and satisfactions. Good luck in the future. 🙂

My recent post Prevent Anxiety Attacks

64. 64 Brandi Bowers said at 1:46 pm on January 18th, 2012:

I love the look into a real family-run company. Thanks!

65. 65 Katie Santiago said at 3:55 pm on January 18th, 2012:

This just sounds amazing! Owning a cloth diaper company would be a dream for me! Thanks for giving us a peek.

66. 66 jamie howe said at 11:27 pm on January 18th, 2012:

Sounds like a very chaotic life. I'm glad I've just got one job right now…being mom.

67. 67 kelly said at 11:24 am on January 19th, 2012:

Very interesting and insightful. Way to go, mama!

68. 68 Brittany said at 3:14 pm on January 19th, 2012:

LOVE the "insider's view!!!"

69. 69 samantha clinton said at 4:20 pm on January 19th, 2012:

and i thought i was a super mama.. heck no!! kudos!!

70. 70 Misty said at 9:06 pm on January 19th, 2012:

I really enjoyed reading that. I've considered starting a CD business oversees where I lived and really enjoyed your insider perspective. Thank you!

71. 71 mindee butcher said at 12:12 pm on January 20th, 2012:

I think thats great your still nurseing your toddler!

72. 72 Janel B said at 1:38 pm on January 20th, 2012:

Loved the bit about packing up and checking for loose toys and crayons! I have a VERY small home business, and my kids try to pull this stunt too!

73. 73 Jeania said at 2:15 pm on January 20th, 2012:

How lovely to be able to have your girls with you as you work. I'm sure they enjoy helping you out when they can too : )

74. 74 Chelsea said at 5:21 pm on January 20th, 2012:

Great job! I'm so grateful for all the Momtrepreneurs that make our lives a little easier!

75. 75 Robin Karasinski said at 6:13 pm on January 20th, 2012:

I love that eventhough she is very business oriented she is also very family oriented as well. I have gotten all of my cloth from a couple that started out doing cloth consults in their home and now have a local store and online business all while raising their FOUR children and homeschooling the school aged ones! It is important to keep a balance between work and family and they seem to be great at doing so. It also makes me feel good to support businesses that stand behind the products they sell =)

76. 76 crystal said at 9:45 pm on January 20th, 2012:

Aww I love ditl posts.

77. 77 Ashley E said at 10:00 pm on January 20th, 2012:

This article honestly makes me want to buy from this company. Really neat to see what it is like for you and I love how you include your children. Very nice read!

78. 78 Leah said at 11:28 pm on January 20th, 2012:

I love hearing about a successful, happy family business.

79. 79 Melinda Ciaccia said at 3:07 pm on January 21st, 2012:

We appreciate all the hard work behind DiaperCo =)
    My recent post Dear Baby Donna Creations Review!

80. 80 Caitlin said at 6:12 pm on January 21st, 2012:

Ha, I love that your youngest is your "back-up alarm." I have a friend who's oldest is up at 7 am everyday no matter how much or how little sleep he's gotten the night before. 🙂

81. 81 Texas Momma said at 6:28 pm on January 21st, 2012:

I love this post! I’ve often thought about opening a cloth diaper store myself because there’s not one anywhere around here….it’s encouraging to see there are other mamas out there that are able to make it work! Kudos to you & keep up the good work!

82. 82 Elizabeth said at 11:19 am on January 22nd, 2012:

This is a lovely post. I try to let my toddler be my "helper" too as often as I safely can. Everything takes longer when she is helping, but its special time for us to be together and its illustrating values about the importance of everybody working together.

83. 83 Angie ama888 said at 12:22 pm on January 22nd, 2012:

What a fun business to get into. I think my personal diaper stock my get more stocked than my business, if I tried it however. I have become quite addicted to cloth diapers!

84. 84 Kiersten W. said at 9:44 pm on January 22nd, 2012:

I love getting insight like this. To know that you are busy, but definitely seem to have your stuff together. Like organized chaos. 🙂

85. 85 neva said at 3:52 am on January 23rd, 2012:

Way to balance work and family!

86. 86 Kathleen Ramirez said at 11:06 pm on January 23rd, 2012:

Your day is very interesting to hear about! You seem excellent at multitasking!

87. 87 jillian said at 11:35 pm on January 23rd, 2012:

wow i didnt realize how much work goes into running an online shop! but thank you sooooo much <3

88. 88 Caitlin Bradley said at 12:05 am on January 24th, 2012:

I think it's SO great that you can run a business and stay home with your kids!! Lucky them 😀

89. 89 Amanda said at 12:26 pm on January 24th, 2012:

I love the photo essay—the pictures illustrate so well how your day goes! I am AMAZED and must applaud your organization. And the fact that you guys ditched ur TV. I want to make that transition b4 my son is old enough to miss it…..but I'm so addicted @ night!!! 🙂 Great look into a CDing world from a totally different side of the computer screen!

90. 90 Becky Worthman said at 3:04 pm on January 24th, 2012:

This is inspiring, to others who might want to follow their dreams and run an online company. Thanks!

91. 91 Jourdan said at 3:52 pm on January 24th, 2012:

Great to be able to see the everyday busy-Ness;) hehe business….but really!love the multi tasking with nursing!!I have to do that a lot!!!

92. 92 Mama Squirrel said at 11:42 pm on January 24th, 2012:

I think I would smile at a rainbow wall of fluff too! In fact, I'm smiling just thinking about it 🙂
    My recent post Dreaming of Wool…

93. 93 Maria said at 9:47 am on January 26th, 2012:

Wow that is a lot of work! THank you for all your hard work and dedication

94. 94 Maria said at 9:48 am on January 26th, 2012:

Thank you for all your hard work!

95. 95 All Natural Katie said at 10:15 pm on January 26th, 2012:

I love that Maria helps with her exclusive free gift. How adorable!
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday – Bulk Bin Tags

96. 96 Andrea G. said at 3:22 am on January 27th, 2012:

Wow you have a busy day lol. Look at you go though taking care of business and getting it all done! I would be a basket case lol.

97. 97 kathryn swift said at 10:00 am on January 27th, 2012:

Enjoyed reading your post. You definitely stay busy!!

98. 98 Katie S said at 6:16 pm on January 27th, 2012:

Reading this post makes me so happy that I'm a cloth diapering mom because it gives me a chance to support other mom's and dad's who are the owners of small cloth diaper businesses. Recently I've been making a list of items to buy for the baby I'm expecting and I'll do my best to purchase them all from small businesses rather than Amazon or Target or Babies'R'Us! Also, I love that you got rid of your TV. Lately I've been worrying over the amount of TV my son watches. Ughh. I personally, would not miss the TV! Good for you guys! And I love that you're able to include your daughters in what you do!

99. 99 Nicky K-B said at 7:33 pm on January 27th, 2012:

Wow, you sure are busy. Kudos to you on continuing to nurse through it all!

100. 100 Carrie said at 8:48 pm on January 27th, 2012:

Great job doing what you do! Thanks for sharing!

101. 101 Marlena Weers said at 8:48 pm on January 27th, 2012:

SOunds like you are a great mulitasker and sounds like your kids get a lot of time with you

102. 102 Beth O'Donnell said at 8:51 pm on January 27th, 2012:

You are truly a super momma! I would love to do what you do but honestly, I'm not sure I could! Being a SAHM and student is hard enough!
    My recent post Bad News

103. 103 kelly jones said at 9:27 pm on January 27th, 2012:

ah how i toally get it i have 5 kids ages 7 and younger and multitasking is not a option or nothing would get fully done

104. 104 Heather B. said at 9:32 pm on January 27th, 2012:

I would also take great joy in a rainbow of diapers! 🙂 Sounds like you've got a good balance going on. Good job!
    My recent post The Baby and the Bathwater

105. 105 Shaila said at 10:11 pm on January 27th, 2012:

New Follower! Great Posts!!

106. 106 Emily K said at 11:24 pm on January 27th, 2012:

I think the hardest part of thinking about owning a fluff company, is not to break into the goods for myself!

107. 107 cheap bras said at 2:55 am on February 4th, 2012:

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :). Check out the link in my name Padded Bra. That links to a tool that really helped me rank high in google. This way even more people can enjoy your posts wedding party dresses and nothing beats a big audiance 😉