Monday Morning Giggle {Ryan Gosling edition}

Posted: January 23rd, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Cloth Diapers | Tags: Monday Morning Giggle | 9 Comments »

I was sent a link to a post from Glow Bug Cloth Diapers this morning and it put a huge smile on my face.  I love Ryan Gosling (If The Notebook doesn’t make you weak at the knees…) and this was a perfect pairing!

This one is my favorite but you can check out the rest at the Glow Bug Blog!

via Glow Bug Cloth Diapers

9 Comments on “Monday Morning Giggle {Ryan Gosling edition}”

1. 1 Rachel N said at 4:28 pm on January 23rd, 2012:

Ha, that's funny:)

2. 2 Lyly Tee said at 7:19 pm on January 23rd, 2012:

Hi! Just stopping by from the Deal Bloggers Alexa Stomp. LOL thanks for sharing this!
    My recent post Free Iphone Apps That Earn Gift Cards and Prizes

3. 3 Beth R said at 8:53 pm on January 23rd, 2012:

🙂 Those are so funny. I saw those this morning and they definitely made my Monday a little brighter. If only all men could be that into fluff 🙂

4. 4 Mrs. Smitty said at 12:48 am on January 24th, 2012:

I saw the original pics from The Pregnant Chick, hilarious! Love the BFing versions at Mummy's Nummies too! I haven't seen the CD versions yet, going to check them out now!
    My recent post Cold Season and Ear Infections

5. 5 Lolli S said at 3:11 pm on January 24th, 2012:

Too fun! Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂

6. 6 Becky Worthman said at 3:18 pm on January 24th, 2012:

too funny "fluffy mail"

7. 7 Texas Momma said at 6:40 pm on January 24th, 2012:

I saw this the other day and then The Notebook was on TV! I think it made the movie even better lol!

8. 8 Alanna said at 2:12 pm on January 27th, 2012:

I love this…now if all men could think that way instead of freezing our fluff accounts.

9. 9 cheap bras said at 2:52 am on February 4th, 2012:

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :). Check out the link in my name Padded Bra. That links to a tool that really helped me rank high in google. This way even more people can enjoy your posts wedding party dresses and nothing beats a big audiance 😉