Monday Morning Giggle {Multi-Tasking Edition}

Posted: January 30th, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Misc. | 6 Comments »

I haven’t been able to concentrate on two things at once all day.

someecards.com - Sometimes I like to treat myself at work and just do one thing at a time.

• No Related Posts

6 Comments on “Monday Morning Giggle {Multi-Tasking Edition}”

1. 1 Rachel N said at 4:12 pm on January 30th, 2012:

Understand completely! Multitasking takes on a whole new meaning when you have little ones at home!

2. 2 lianemarkus said at 11:41 pm on January 30th, 2012:

I have tried multitasking and I find it quite difficult. I really need to manage my time accordingly because too much work and activity everyday is no longer good for me and for my health. Most of us is into multi tasking but we still need to know the importance time management.
    My recent post home loan singapore

3. 3 Elizabeth E said at 10:57 pm on February 2nd, 2012:

This is great! I love the days when I can cook dinner and JUST cook dinner. Entertaining a toddler around sharp knives and a hot stove is definitely a challenge!

4. 4 Andrea G. said at 6:03 am on February 3rd, 2012:

I LOVE this lol. I think it's also sad that just doing one thing at a time is considered a treat lol.

5. 5 Becky Worthman said at 11:02 am on February 3rd, 2012:

when you are expected to "multi"task all day, one thing at a time would be a treat! I love this!

6. 6 cheap bras said at 2:49 am on February 4th, 2012:

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :). Check out the link in my name Padded Bra. That links to a tool that really helped me rank high in google. This way even more people can enjoy your posts wedding party dresses and nothing beats a big audiance 😉