Monday Morning Giggle {Co-Sleeping Edition}

Posted: February 6th, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Parenting | Tags: Co-Sleeping, humor | 6 Comments »

Because Judah has decided he would much rather sleep in our bed, where he has more room to sprawl out…or something.

{via How To Be a Dad}

6 Comments on “Monday Morning Giggle {Co-Sleeping Edition}”

1. 1 clot77 said at 11:12 am on February 6th, 2012:

He highlighted that by trying to ram through the door while I was meditating. Nothing quite like trying to zen out and hearing a little blonde giggle monster trying to break through the door like its an episode of cops.

2. 2 Candice said at 5:12 pm on February 7th, 2012:

It's so true! I was talking with my sister yesterday about how impossible it is to sleep when children are in the bed. As I walked into my niece's bedroom to see her head at the foot of her bed and her body tangled in the blankets and hanging halfway off the bed, I realized why I was always sore after a night of sharing a bed with a small one. Great post! It made my afternoon. 🙂

3. 3 Stuff and Nonsense said at 1:14 pm on February 8th, 2012:

ha
    co-sleeping was one thing
    i never had the patience to do

unless you count falling asleep
    in a puddle of my own milk
    whilst breastfeeding in the night!

and i also have a Judah
    in my crew

now following you via
    LF, GFC and G+

hope you'll stop by sometime!

alison

4. 4 lianemarkus said at 9:16 pm on February 8th, 2012:

I am sure parents out there who will be seeing this will be able to relate to this blog when they will be seeing this because they might have experience this already. This is the reason why i have decided when I will be having my own baby that he or she will be sleeping in a crib so that he/she can easily adjust when he/she grows.
    My recent post VZ 58

5. 5 Andrea G. said at 2:04 am on February 10th, 2012:

I don't co-sleep (because I don't have a baby) but we end up like this with our 53 pound dog, Lola.

6. 6 Nikki said at 9:02 am on February 20th, 2012:

Love this!! Following you back from the Hop!

~Nikki http://peaceloveandpurses8.blogspot.com/
    My recent post YAY for Monday!